We are Recruiting...
26 Mar 2018
Job tile: Commercial Manager
Salary: Salary + Commission OTE.
Location: Melrose, Scottish Borders.
Melrose Rugby Limited currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager, self-motivated; you would be working with one of the country’s most successful and recognisable brands in the Rugby world. In this unique opportunity Melrose Rugby Limited are looking for an individual with a strong team ethic and leadership qualities as well as commercial and financial acumen – you must be able to innovate and inspire those around you. An ability to identify and foster commercial opportunities will be instrumental in your role.
The Responsibilities of Commercial Manager
- Building and developing high level commercial relationships with clients.
- Have exceptional presentation skills and a commercial understanding.
- Fostering and nurturing an environment of client service excellence.
- Increase the utilisation and participation in the Services and Facilities that MRFCL has to offer.
- Progress the 1883 Legacy Project, the ambitious community participation and redevelopment project.
- Work closely with operational management team.
- Contractual negotiations.
- Proactively promote the Melrose Rugby brand, scan for and generate opportunities that will facilitate commercial leverage/advantage and community participation.
- Manage commercial performance targets and contribute to budget preparations.
- Collation, analysis and submission of commercial data for the Board.
The type of person we are looking for would:
- Be confident in a Business Development/Commercial management role.
- Communicate effectively, able to adapt their communication style in line with their audience and be able to speak confidently in public.
- Maintain and develop a solid working relationship with clients by utilising your strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Be extremely organised.
- Have a sound understanding of financials.
- Have a competent understanding of Information Technology and a working knowledge of a range of Social Media activities.
To find out more please contact our club office:
Telephone : 01896 822993 | email : email@example.com
The Rotary Unveil Officials Kit - 29 Mar 2018
We are Recruiting... - 26 Mar 2018
Draw Made for The Rotary Melrose University 7s 2018 - 26 Mar 2018
Teams Confirmed for The Rotary Melrose University 7s - 01 Mar 2018
Spark Energy Announced as New Partner ASI Melrose 7s - 15 Feb 2018
Scotland Club XV announce squad to play Ireland - 28 Nov 2017
Make Your Voice Heard - 16 Nov 2017
Melrose University Sevens - 14 Nov 2017
Kit Launch 2017/18 - 29 Aug 2017
Abbotsford House - 24 Aug 2017
Rollie and Thomson Head to France - 24 Aug 2017
Ladies Day - 22 Aug 2017
Runciman to Lead from the Front - 20 Aug 2017
Edinburgh Rugby Vs Newcastle Falcons: Preview - 01 Aug 2017
Rugby Force Day - 01 Aug 2017